Saturday, July 26, 2008

STORY

THIS IS THE STORY THAT I MAD FOR
YOU MRS JANE




Hi my name is Ray, and this is my friend my FANCY BAG! I need to return eight books to the library, and Backpack’s going to help me. We need to get there before it closes. Will you help us to? Great! First we need to find Wood the cheetah. Do you see him?

Now we have to find the quickest way to the library. Who do we ask when we don’t know which way to go? The map!!!!!!! There a map inside my FANCY BAG. Say
“ Map!”.


The Map say we have to go over the Troll Bridge and then cross Turtle River. That’s how we’ll get to the Library.

We made it to the Troll Bridge, but the Grumpy Old Troll won’t let us cross unless we solve his riddle. Can you help us solve it?



“ Here is one of my quizzers,” says the Grumpy Old Troll. “To cut through the net, us a pair of …..,” What do you think the answer is?


Scissors! That’s right. Can you find a pair of scissors in my FANCY BAG? We need them to cut trough the net.



We did it! We made it over the Troll Bridge. So next comes Turtle River, but there’s a storm cloud! It’s going to rain.


Can you see if my FANCY BAG has something to keep us dry?


You found the umbrella! Oh, no! That storm cloud mad the ground all wet. Now boots is stuck in the Icky-Sticky sand.


Let’s check my FANCY BAG for something to help Wood. Can you find it?

Right, a rope! I need your help to pull Wood out. Use your hands and pull, pull, pull! Great job!


Now we need to take that boat across Turtle River. Before we get into the boat what should we where to be safe? Check my FANCY BAG!




Right Life jacket! I hear Ruin the fox. He’s trying to swipe them! If you see him, say“ Ruin no swiping!”




Thanks for helping us stop Ruin. Now we can cross Turtle River. We’re almost at the library. Can you see it?



Here we are at the library. The door is closed, but we can use Spanish you open it. If you say abre the door will be open. Can you say abre?



We did it! Now we can return my library books on time. Can you count to make sure the octopus, the librarian , has all eight book from my FANCY BAG.







Hooooray for my FANCY BAG! We couldn’t have done it without her or you! Thanks for helping.


THE END

No comments: